CBRE Group, Inc.
(NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate
firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
Our Asset Services group transforms assets into opportunities by providing measurable results in property management, leasing, tenant relations, project and construction management, technical services, risk management, purchasing, energy management and financial reporting.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on “Search and Apply” on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser’s settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on “Register Today” to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs
or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Responsibilities: • Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs on buildings.
• Complete work orders for a variety of structure and equipment repairs.
• Estimate time and materials effectively.
• Oversee and inspect the work of outside contractors.
• Order necessary materials for repair
• Complete all necessary paperwork upon finalization of work order.
• Monitor, operate and provide routine maintenance to HVAC and other equipment.
• Perform daily inspection of building systems.
• Develop competence and knowledge of tools and equipment used in ground and facility maintenance.
Ad provided by Jobirn